Fall IG Hop

Hey everyone! We've got a Fall IG Hop going on right now! And we've got some cool prize sponsors as well! 

For my project, I did a metal tag that's a little industrial mixed with vintage and rustic. 

I used a bunch of different Lindy's sprays on the chipboard in fall colors. 

I used crackle paste and a time stencil as a backdrop element. 

Lots of layers and textures throughout. 

To participate and have a chance at one of the fabulous prizes, head over to my IG page now! 


Love, hopes and dreams

Welcome to my little corner of the world! I've got a beautiful little piece to share that incorporates Prima paper & flowers with a gorgeous Baltic wood dress form from A Vintage Girl!

The base is a 4" x 6" Darice wood coaster that I covered with paper from Prima's Flirty Fleur collection. I cut out an extra flower cluster to foam mount to give it a 3D affect.

The main attraction is the dress form! I put some minty green sari ribbon at the waist and then added a long, cascading piece of floral lace covered in Prima flowers and leaves.

I wove some pretty flower trim around the flowers and added it at the neck of the mannequin. 

It's a beautiful, shabby looking piece! A Vintage Girl has all kinds of fun chipboard as well, from one-of-a-kind albums to wings to fun vintage dresses and accessories! Check them out and give them a try! 

Website: www.avintagegirlshop.com
Etsy: www.avgstickershop.com
Instagram: @avintagegirlshop
Facebook: www.facebook.com/avintagegirlart

I'm entering this at Splashy Mix and ARTastic


The Big House

 Well, I have a confession to make, my friends 😳 - I've spent time in prison. It was at the West Virginia Pententiary in Moundsville, WV. But thankfully, it was a short time - long enough to take the tour and get some great pics! 😁

I put together a chipboard album from A Vintage Girl that shows a little bit of the flavor being on 'the inside'. All the background pics and smaller pics were taken while touring, from the cells with graffiti to Old Sparky. Even Charles Manson had a stint there 😳

This album - Home Sweet Home - has 5 pages. I used 3 in a previous album so I decided to use the remaining 2 for my visit to The Big House. The tops of the page are Architextures from my DT time with Canvas Corp. The chimney is texture paste with some bricks from The Mother Load of Bricks set. 

The barn door (not available yet) actually slides! And what's underneath? 

Me - in a cell! I loved all the graffiti in this cell! 

Open up the album and we've got some scenes with the infamous red line - yeah, you better toe the line! 

Again, Architextures were used on the top. And the windows are from the Vintage Architecture chipboard set. I liked using the various windows in this set because they look like they have bars to fit the concept of the album. 

On the back, we've got Old Sparky - and my mugshot 🙄

I used various washi tapes at the top for the back. 

I hope you've enjoyed this tour of my past - I'm glad it was just a tour 😜. 

Want to see more chipboard from A Vintage Girl? You've got to try them - they're so unique and not like anything else anywhere! 

Website: www.avintagegirlshop.com
Etsy: www.avgstickershop.com
Instagram: @avintagegirlshop
Facebook: www.facebook.com/avintagegirlart



It's Oct 1st and that means a new challenge at Steampunk Challenge Blog - I hope you're following us and playing along! This month is Anything Goes which is always a popular theme! 

For my DT project, I did a long canvas that looks like a galactic industrial scene! The black background paired with waxes looks like a night-time sky. 

Waxes, found items, stenciling, resin pieces were used to create an ethereal look, like pictures you see of far away galaxies. 


I hope you'll drop by and join us - we have fantastic prize sponsors as well! 

I'm entering this at SanDee and Amelie'sMore Than Words, and A Vintage Journey

I'm also entering at Mixed Media Place - their moodboard elements reminded me of a distant galaxy with colors and layers and hazy cloud formations! 


Midnight Garden

Welcome, my dear friends! I've got a chipboard album to show you that I love! The album is from A Vintage Girl and it's a new product in their awesome line! 

I love this album because it's got an Art Deco look to it. I used embossing powder that would coordinate with the gorgeous paper I used from Prima's Midnight Garden collection. The papers I used throughout have foil accents and amazing patterns! I used a metal flower accented with waxes as a closure. 

The embossing powder is gorgeous - a mix of pink and gold and fabulous texture. 

Open the doors and we find another scene using more gorgeous Prima paper! 

I've used chipboard bricks from "The Mother Load of Bricks" Set. And the windows are part of the Vintage Architecture Chipboard Set. You can see the marvelous foiled paper showing through. 

On this side, we have A Vintage Dress Form that's got silver embossing with touches of silver along the rivets. The skirt has more foiled paper. And those Funky Wings

Both sides use a gorgeous patterned foil page - so shiny! 

Go through the last set of doors and we find our gorgeous garden scene!

These stylish ladies have wings! They're cut out from a feather page in the collection that has foil accents. Gorgeous! 

Our main attraction is breathtaking - the print of this paper is beyond words. And you'll notice - there's lights! I added small fairy lights at various flowers by poking holes. 

I hope you've enjoyed this journey through the midnight garden! A Vintage Girl has other marvelous chipboard albums, like Victorian House Album with Custom Dimensional Element Set or Vintage "Happy Camper" Chipboard Album which is shaped like a vintage travel trailer! 

Website: www.avintagegirlshop.com
Etsy: www.avgstickershop.com
Instagram: @avintagegirlshop
Facebook: www.facebook.com/avintagegirlart